RC 6+: H-101 TRIPMETER
RC 6+: H-101 TRIPMETER is a precise, dust and water resistant tripmeter designed for rallies. The tripmeter is equipped with easily readable LED displays where selected parameters are shown in three separate windows. With the help of 9 buttons usage is intuitive and fast.
RC 6+: H-101 TRIPMETER measures and displays the following value: route distance, speed, voltage, direction. It is designed for any type of rally. In conjunction with the waypoint routing function it can be used in off-road rallies.
Tripmeter has a welded steel case that provides rigidity and impact resistance. Double rubber seal provide protection against dust and water. All TRIPMETERS's connectors contain a sealed enclosure.
The tripmeter is designed for any vehicle.
Tripmeter can be equipped with ultra-fast GPS module supporting up to 66 channels, which in the case of power failure has the ability to recover the GPS signal in less than 1s. The module assists in or is fully responsible for the tripmeter route calculation. Due to this manner of functioning the tripmeter can be connected only to a power source.
The tripmeter has two independent inputs for connecting conventional speed sensor. To ensure accuracy, the inputs can operate in various configurations:
● one input with one route counter,
● one input with one route counter with a backup sensor connected to the second input for a rapid switchover in case of failure,
● two inputs with two sensors. Tripmeter performs simultaneous measurements from both sensors mounted on the right and left side of the vehicle, which increases the precision of the measurement.
Tripmeter has a built-in mechanism for controlling the technical condition of the sensor. In the case of sensor failure or periodic problems with the sensor, the P1 and P2 LEDs indicate the failure to the pilot.
Metrological values under measurement can be measured in three resolution settings, which also changes the promptness of the fast route correction. Indication resolutions are as follows:
● TRIP - 1m, ODO - 1m, correction ODO +/-1m or any other with the resolution 1m
● TRIP - 10 m, ODO - 10m, correction ODO +/-10m or any other with the resolution 10m
● TRIP - 10 m, ODO - 100m, correction ODO +/-100m or any other with the resolution 100m
Route counting may be in two directions. The tripmeter can be connected into count back mode (counting backwards).
Tripmeter can work with two independent external reseters.
Parameters measured by the tripmeter can be displayed on the optional repeater connected to tripmeter by bunched cables.
Tripmeter has eight convenient mounting holes with M4 threads which make it easy to mount it in any vehicle. Additionally, the set includes the angular brackets facilitating installation.
There are versions of the tripmeter with cables led out of the back of the casing or connectors located at the bottom of the casing.
1 version with GPS module
This function enables waypoint routing on the basis of the specified azimuth and the distance to the destination. Azimuths and distances given in the road book can be entered into H-101 tripmeter in three ways:
- manual taping during the drive
- manually creating the file and during the rally selecting from the tripmeter memory of a given set: azimuth + distance
- using a PC to create a file with azimuths and distances to the destination, and then uploading it to the tripmeter by using a memory stick
Azimuth routing does not require the advanced mode.
Tripmeter in advanced mode enables measurements in three separate modes:
- Distance – the main route measurement
- Stage – the main section time (duration) measurement
- Azimuth – the mode used solely for azimuth routing
In addition, there is a possibility of:
- entering TIMER count that will count down from a set value. Changing the measurement mode will not delete TIMER count;
- entering DELAY time, that is the time which enables earlier triggering of the tripmeter, while the actual start of the measurements will take place after this time-lapse.